UPDATE: Anglican churches in the province of Ontario will not be gathering for public worship until the fall. Read more HERE.
Although public worship in our churches is currently suspended we continue to pray and study together. Below are various resources for doing so both together and apart.
Do you know that you can give online during the pandemic? Send your e-transfers to St John’s (firstname.lastname@example.org) and St Paul’s (email@example.com)!
- Sunday worship will be live-streamed from both the St Paul’s and the St John’s facebook page and from this website (see from page for link) every week at 10:30am.
- Pray the Daily Office together every Wednesday, and Thursday at 9:00am and 5:00pm. Just click here.
- Participate in Bible Study or Theology-on-Tap (first Tuesday of the month only) every Tuesday at 7:30pm by clicking here.
This is a great time to deepen your own life of prayer at home either individually or as a family. Here are some ways to do that:
- Pray the Daily Office. Here’s a booklet for doing that.
- Not sure how to pray the Daily Office? Enjoy this instructional video!
- Pray the Psalms. Pray two psalms in the morning, one at noon, and two more at night. At this rate (five psalms per day) you will pray through the entire Psalter in one month.
- Read Scripture or study a topic of spiritual interest. There are some excellent options HERE and HERE.
- Pray this simply liturgy together as a family.
- Explore the Book of Common Prayer or the Book of Alternative Services.
- Subscribe to a good Christian podcast.
- Revisit an old sermon.